Then last weekend alarm bells started ringing again and I looked at my spreadsheet. Somehow the measurements I'd used for the armhole depth were wrong. About 5cm too deep. So I've had to rip back both the front and back to armhole shaping and add 5cm. I'm about halfway through the armhole shaping on the back now and I've still got to finish the front and re-knit the sleeve caps. I'll get it done in time for my deadline but it was extra knitting I could have done without. Perfect car knitting for our trip to Yorkshire and Yarndale this weekend though.
I haven't done much work on my purple cashmere project since we came home because I've been focusing on the sweater. But I did start the next chart and I've added the first few beads and I'm loving it! I can't wait to get back to working on this a bit more regularly next week.
Tomorrow and Sunday is Yarndale in Yorkshire. We're already in Yorkshire and looking forward to setting up for our stall this afternoon and I hope we'll see some of you at the show.