Between computer sessions and collapsing on the sofa feeling sorry for myself sessions, I've tried to fit in some sewing. My charm pack quilt has seen some progress. I've joined 3 blocks into strips with yellow sashing. Last night I started joining the strips with more yellow sashing. I've bought my backing material and batting. Getting exciting and slightly scary as I'm getting towards the end of this quilt which started out as a plan to make a quilted tote.
I had 4 deadlines on Friday and although 4 of my wonderful knitters knitted the samples for me, I had to do finishing and finish pattern writing. With this week's illness, managing to get two of the patterns in on time was a big success!