- shaping which will look smarter and make sewing up easier and quicker
- how to block or press your garment and weave in ends
- how to set in a sleeve cap
- how to work mattress stitch on the knit and purl side of the fabric.
- how to shape the shoulders using short rows and join them by working three needle cast/bind off
- how to pick up for neck and button bands
- one row button holes
Continental knitting is much quicker for most knitters than most English styles of knitting. You carry the yarn in the left hand and for Norwegian purl you keep the yarn at the back for purling too which saves you time during combined knit and purl stitches.
You can see a video here and get more info, find out what previous students have said and enrol for the course here.
Because the website hosting the courses is American the payment is in US dollars but Paypal does the conversion for non-US knitters. If you decide to enrol for both courses then I will refund $10 via Paypal once you've paid for both courses.
Both courses allow you to work at your own pace and when it suits you. I will be checking in every day for questions and you can always e-mail me. The course website is easy to navigate and you don't have to be a computer expert to take this course.
Sounds like fun? Sign up now.