Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question about a pattern or any other query, please e-mail me on yarnaddictcs@gmail.com. I'm not able to answer patterns questions via blog comments.

You may also find my tutorials helpful.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Mini Tip - What do you want?

This week there isn't a Mini Tip tutorial  because I was so busy before we left for Budapest and I just ran out of time to write/film a tutorial for this week.



So instead I thought I'd ask you what you'd like to see in the future. I have a list of tutorials I'd like to cover and knitting tips I want to share. But I write these tutorials for you so I'd like you to tell me what you'd like to see in the future. Do tell me on social media or in the comments.



If you're craving a tutorial this week, then check out all my tutorials here.

I'm about to start my busy autumn teaching schedule and the best way to learn something new is to take a class. This autumn I'll be teaching at Spin A Yarn in Devon, La Mercerie in South Wales, Sitting Knitting in Birmingham, Three Bags Full in Cornwall and the brand new Stitch Fest in Devon, so take a look at my workshops this term.


You can find Monday Mini Tip tutorials and all my other tutorials on my Tutorials & Pattern Support Page.


Would you like weekly news from the YarnAddict Studio
as well as exclusive subscriber offers?

No comments: